Lately released Nox App Player is an android based emulator. It is an app that let people set up Android apps and game on their devices like PC or tablets. To use Android apps and games on their devices there are many users looking for android emulators. Now app participant is the emulator which merely stimulates on your android device so that you can relish the limitless and continuous games on your Windows without even possessing OS.
- Established on Android 4.4.2 kernel
- Combined Google Play store
- Support of input / output devices, gamepad and controller
- Multiplayer mode which can be started with ease
- Convert CPU / RAM occupation and resolution
- Built on a custom virtual machine
- Multiple instances of Nox Player are possible
- Compatible with Intel and AMD processors
An Android emulator which simply supports games and Google Play Store
- Nox App Player allows PC users to use Android apps and play Android games on a PC with the advantage of a bigger monitor, better hardware performance and easier control.
- The NOX Player app can play APK apps and emulate Android.
- It is licensed as Freeware for Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system / platform from mobile device tools without limitations. This app is obtainable to all software operators as a free download (Freeware).
This Android OS emulator software is filed under:
- Nox App Player Download
- Freeware Mobile Phone Tools
- Major release: Nox App Player 5.1
- Free Software Download
The compatibility with Android OS emulator software may differ and will usually run under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A distinct x64 version may be obtainable from bignox.
- AMD or Intel Dual-Core CPU that supports Virtualization technology (AMD-vt or Intel VT-x)
- Windows (All Versions)
- Minimum 1GB RAM / 4GB Ram Recommended
- Up to 1GB Disk Space Fee (After Fitting of various apps this may increase of)
- OpenGL ES 2.0 Capable Video Card (Graphics Card)
- OS: Windows XP/ Vista / 7/7 64-bit / 8/8 64-bit / 10